Ethic HR - Procurement Specialist
Our client is world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, which is located in more than 50 countries with approximately 50,000 employees. We are looking for a “LOCAL PROCUREMENT REPRESENTATIVE” professional, who can utilize his/her previous experience in a multinational environment while contributing to his/her career as part of global team.
- Execute day-to-day spot buying, including negotiation and supplier selection.
- Deliver sourcing results to contribute to saving targets while ensuring Service Level for Operations and Support Functions.
- Support procurement automation by continuously seeking opportunities to increase catalogue or contract coverage.
- Continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities of spot buys reduction. (Bundling Opportunities)
- Handle purchase requisitions, place and follow up purchase orders (incl. claims management)
- Contribute to manage the priorities and the requisitions towards the right Requisitioner, either central or local. (Request Handling)
- Implement / Propose / Develop purchasing tactics (buying channels, catalogs, initiate global sourcing ...)
- University degree,
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position
- Strong communication and partnering skills with business units
- Highly motivated, committed, analytical person and result oriented
- Legal, Fiscal and Customs knowledge
- Knowledge of IT tools, ERP Systems, preferably SAP & Oracle
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Fluent spoken English is required