Ethic HR - Rd Engineer
Our client is a successful machinery manufacturer operating in Konya. The company has a manufacturing plant with production capabilities that can compete locally and globally. Now we are looking for R&D Engineers for its growing organization.
· The position reports to R&D Manager
· The person will have pivotal role for new machinery designs
· Creation of Bills of Materials, initiation and completion of Engineering Change Orders as necessary to address issues with tooling designs and/or drawings.
· S/he will contribute to simulation, test scenarios and developing technical scripts about products
· Support continuous product launches in a growth environment, keeping pace with customer needs.
· Graduated from Mechanical Engineering faculties of prominent universities.
Having a goodgraduaton degree or having master degree about engineering will be a strong asset.
· Minimum 3 years of experience about R&D in similar industries like machine production, white goods manufacturing or automotive
· Have experience about designing and developing new machinery and processes
· Experience about research studies about process improvement or cost reduction initiatives by using alternative technologies or materials
· Having CAD-CAE, Solidworks, Ansys and simulation applications will be an advantage
· A person who is passionately innovative, life-time learner and researcher for new technologies,
· Resident in Konya or no barrier to move to Konya
· No military obligation for male candidate
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)