Ethic HR - Recruıtment Specıalıst
Our client is operating in healthcare sector. We are looking for high calibre a "RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST" for our client whose qualifications are mentioned below.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and posting of job advertisements,
- Performing search/selection activities,
- Making use of competency based interview techniques,
- Reference check process,
- Project management and creative improvement efforts when needed
- Perform recruitment data collection and analysis
- Organize and take part in recruitment projects such as employer branding activities, campus recruitment, employee referral programs, etc.
- Assist with HR projects or work independently on the vacancies if needed.
- BA degree in Administrative/ Social Sciences (Management, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, etc) or a similar discipline
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience preferably in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical devices sector,
- Knowledge in competency-based interview techniques
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to understand, actively listen, and relate the information necessary for candidates to make accurate decisions.
- Understands and can articulate people’s strengths and limitations for a good judgement of talent.
- Establishes a strong collaborative, team environment.
- Comfortable with change and handling uncertainty. Remains calm under pressure, making effective decisions in difficult times while maintaining a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in English
- Multi-tasking and analytical thinking
- Male candidates must have fulfilled their military service obligations
All applicants would be responded and treated strictly confidential.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" licence from ISKUR. (The licence number is 76, September 12, 2005)