Ethic HR - Senior PHP Engineer
Our client is a SW company that offers to digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue.integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP) to its clients.
Their engineers and developers are constantly harnessing the full force of the digital world to make a great impact, nurturing their work with innovation. Currently, they are running 450+ servers on an average, 2.2 Billion requests, and sending 200 Million push notifications per day.
Now we are looking for a "Senior PHP Engineer" to Ankara office.
- Develop programs, applications, and websites using PHP
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our systems
- Develop cutting-edge web applications with a user-centric approach
- Troubleshoot any issues as they arise, foresee and address potential problems proactively
- Collaborate with co-developers and other related departments to ensure maximum efficiency and arrive at world-class results
- Send regular updates about project status to concerned stakeholders
- Evaluate and take on tasks based on resolution priority and the greater company vision/goals
- Graduated from computer engineering or related departments
- At least 2 years of software development experience
- Have good grasp of MYSQL, Elasticsearch and/or NoSQL technologies
- a PHP expert, you have hands-on experience working with Laravel
- Familiar with software code tools such as SVN, CVS, Git etc.
- Familiar with Vue.js
- You have experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decision and cross-functional team discussions
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)