Ethic HR - Strategıc Buyer
Our client is globally leader of food sector. Now we are looking for a Strategic Buyer who will be member of Supply Chain Department of the organization.
The person will report to Procurement Business Partner. S/he will be responsible to find, develop manufacturing partners, lead commercial process and contracts between the company and manufacturer. The person will deliver procurement services for co-manufacturing process to Chocolate, Coffee, baby nutrition and breakfast cereals.
· Contributing to strategic procurement targets of co-manufacturing initiatives.
· Perform supplier market analysis, category analysis, and supply risk analysis, and develop TCO understanding, as well as the map of how sourcing process and channels work within the locally managed category (At Market), and identify improvements to be targeted,
· Prepare and execute negotiation events seeking best TCO contracts and beneficial commercial agreements with suppliers for the locally managed categories, mainly co-manufacturing and re-packing
· Establish relationships with stakeholders to integrate category plans and outcomes in local budgets and price planning processes as required
· Ensure continuing alignment with Business priorities, initiatives and activities, and the delivery of performance to agreed KPI levels
· Manage the relationship and the effective flow of information between the Supply Chain function and all business units including beverages, dairy, confectionary and health science
· Continuously, monitor confectionery, diary and coffee markets and seek opportunities for more cost efficient and high standard manufacturing opportunities.
· Manage the relationship, contracts and effective flow of information between business units and manufacturers.
Qualifications required for this position are as follows;
· Graduated from prominent universities. Holding an engineering degree will be a strong asset but not a must.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in strategic procurement in food industry.
· Knowledge about contract management,
· High level commercial awareness and financial literacy
· Experience about cost breakdown structure,
· Project management experience will be an advantage.
· Strong communication and partnering skills with business units
· Highly motivated, committed, analytical person
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Fluent spoken English is required
Please apply the position by attaching your CV in English. We thank to effort of all applicants. However, we will contact only with the ones who has right competencies and experience.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)