Firma Adı Gizli
İstanbul Anadolu, İstanbul Avrupa
Firma Adı Gizli - Demand Planner
- Ensure high standards of customer satisfaction, patient centricity and customer service levels
- Ensure the product supply to market on time, in full, right first time to meet sales expectations
- Regular backorder tracking and actions in place
- Lead Face to Face and S&BP Meetings
- Direct Communications with plants in place
- Monitor demand and forecasting performance and initiate corrective actions through the organization in close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, and Strategic Planning & Business Excellence and Channel Management teams.
- To manage inventories, ensuring best practices are followed and appropriate trade-offs are made in setting safety stock levels. To plan and manage inventories following Company guidelines.
- Track and monitor progress of the CPO S&BP process from both a business and TechOps perspective with clear responsibilities for both parties.
- Close collaboration with DRA for launch and new products in order to ensure on time launch.
- Support to ensure all launch, transfer, divestment and pruning projects accurately, on time and at minimum cost considering global and local strategies to minimize write-off risks due to reimbursement delays.
- Manage supply chain related costs and productivity is maintained. Supports working capital and cash flow in close collaboration with funds flow and KKDF tax management by being a coordinator between TechOps and CPO Finance.
- Maintain and adjust as necessary the level of standardization, harmonization and optimization of key Supply Chain related processes and procedures.
- Ensure processes are appropriately documented, followed and periodically reviewed. Apply and align supply parameter policies within the CPO based on company and local policies.
- Monitor, control, trend, report and benchmark key performance measures.
- BSc. in Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- Min 2 years planning experience (pharmaceutical industry knowledge is a plus)
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in SAP
- Able to report accurately and meet deadline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Good analytical thinking skills
- Team working and customer oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills with customers