Broker İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
About Chart-it Ship Brokers & the Open Position
Our company acts as an exclusive tonnage broker, operator, charterer and exclusive broker of 1st Class Turkish and international charterers for various commodities, mainly for minerals, steels and grains. With its wide network and modern fleet under control, our company is there to meet the requirements of charterers and owners at high standards.
We are looking for experienced Cargo Procurement Specialists / Competitive Ship Brokers who are specilized in Supra size (preferably) and/or Handy size shipments; and willing to add value to our İstanbul Office.
- To be responsible for negotiating Voyage, Time Charter, Contract of Affreightment contracts with owners, charterers, shippers, operators and trading houses/brokers.
- To be responsible for following operational matters of the fixtures as well as the chartered / managed vessels in collaboration with the operation / post–fixture department;
- To be responsible for maintaining portfolio of existing clients of the company and develop existing and new customer relationships and businesses.
- To participate and contribute to discussions about the freight position and forward strategy.
- To conduct market research, competitor movements and provide sound market intelligence and advice to the management.
Key Skills & Qualifications We Are Looking For
- Having a degree from a maritime (shipping) related university;
- Having good skills of client management and relationship building.
- Having strong existing network within the market and good key relationships with owners, charterers, shippers, operators and trading houses/brokers.
- Ideally to have at least 5 years of cargo procurement / competitive ship brokering experience in Supra/Handy size market and have strong contacts on the cargo side.
- Having multi task ability and having a very strong focus on accuracy and detail.
- Clear understanding of risk and risk related measures, P&L and P&L related impacts.
- Strong negotiator and ability to outperform market levels; able to work independently as well as within team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be able to communicate well in verbally as well as in a written format of English language;
- Having excellent ability to use Microsoft Office, Netpas, Imos and other maritime (shipping) related softwares.
- For male Turkish applicants only; the candidate must be completed his military service.
Pozisyon: Gemi Brokeri