This job is no longer active.
Kurtul Makina - Project EngineerJob Detail
Candidate will work in Project Management,
* Managing activities in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Refining, Power Industry, Food & Pharmaceutical Sector.
* Supplier management – dealing with Suppliers, specifications, selection, contractual relationships, risks and acceptance criteria.
* Organizing KoM and project schedules.
* Follow up the main time plan, milestones, objectives, resources of the activities in the project.
* Support the project team to determine, plan, implement, control and complete the necessary steps to ensure project success
* Office location will be in Tekirdağ, Çorlu.Desired Skills and Specializations
Desired Skills and Specializations
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.
* At least 2+ years of experience as a project management, manufacturing or engineering experience.
* Native in Turkish and fluent in English.
* Knowledge in project management.
* Knowledge of technical drawings for static equipment such as pressure vessels, columns, air cooler, heat exchangers and mixer.
* Knowledge of the technical specifications (ASME, API, EN codes).
* Analytical mindset with strong planning and self-learning skills,
* Teamwork and strong communications skills and interpersonal savvy, relationship building, co-ordination skills
* No travel restrictions in Turkey and abroad
* No military obligations for male candidates
* Driving License and active driving experience