Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Mono Clinic - International Sales Specialist
We, one of the leading clinical experience/health care providing firm with a dynamic, young and multi language speaking team, are looking for an International Sales Specialist to join our team consisting of multinational.
- Reaching out to potential patient leads to introduce our inclusive treatment packages, handling all inquiry process from beginning to end with close follow up,
- Providing introduction and support to patients by any means of communication regarding the treatment plan prepared by surgeons, obtaining state of health information from patients prior to arrival and liaise with the surgeons to ensure overall suitability for procedure(s),
- Sharing price quotes and plans with international medical treatment seekers,
- Being responsive and on time to cover patient questions/demands/concerns and closing the deal with persuasive approach,
- Ensuring the continuity of work flow by close follow up and constant communication with patients,
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting,
- Other tasks given by management.
What do we offer?
- Performance linked bonus + fixed salary
- Smart Phone
- Meal card
- Bachelor's degree preferably from tourism administration, interpretation, medical related academic programmes, business schools, with proficiency in English both in written and verbal communication,
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in a growing and huge market that has great potential in Turkey, Izmir, and boutique clinic culture with clear rewarding systems,
- Sales driven and ambitious personality in contribution to cross-functional sections working greatly connected,
- Strong communication and negotiation skills,
- Willingness to pursue a career in international sales,
- Friendly, strong presentation, representation and persuasion skills,
- Multi-tasking skills with many partners involved in the workflow, such as doctors, hospitals, all other vendors etc,
- Flexibility to work under pressure and towards target sales volume and deadlines,
- German, Swedish as a second language is an asset,
- Adaptation to flexible working hours and schedule, and backing up team members in the field when needed,
- Improved planning, organization, coordination and follow-up skills,
- No domestic or international travel barriers if needed in the future,
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented approach to handle all selling phases.