Çimento İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Our Our Client is an international company and a major player in building materials sector.
Currently, we are in search of Human Resources Executive acting as generalist reporting to Deputy General Manager in Istanbul HQ.
This position will be mainly responsible of all HR processes, services and solutions including talent acquisition (both white and blue collar), compensation and benefits, legal issues and HR development projects.
- Implementation of human resources initiatives and policies for the organization. Leads a broad range of human resources processes and is responsible for overall operational effectiveness and compliance with company policies and applicable legislation,
- Applies strategies with main division leaders to select and retain the talent required to maintain a competitive advantage and to align with recruiting strategies,
- Collaborates with managers to translate current and future business goals and develops initiatives to meet business objectives in alignment with overall human resources practices and processes.
- Communicates on all areas of human resources including compensation, benefits, staffing, organizational development, employee relations, and performance management in alignment with common human resources strategies and processes.
- 5 plus years of experience, with minimum 2 years as HR Generalist, preferably in industrial sectors,
- Bachelor’s degree from related departments,
- Experience in hiring engineers and blue-collar employees in production is highly desirable,
- Knowledge on labor law, payroll processes,
- Comfortable with working in dynamic environment,
- Analytical, proactive and determined personality,
- Well organized, self-motivated and problem solver,
- Good command of written and spoken English, familiar with working foreigners and multi-cultural environments,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Residing in Istanbul.
Turkish Employment Authority – Private Recruitment Office Permit No: 490
Sektör: Otomotiv, Yapı Malzemeleri, Çimento
Pozisyon: Müdür, Yönetici