Webhelp Group - Clm Generalist
Owner of the 2018 European Market Leadership Award, Webhelp is a 115,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). Operating in more than 75 countries and 170 locations, we continue to specialize in customer experience outsourcing but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services.
Webhelp Turkey currently operates in İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Bursa, Bingöl, Yozgat and Van with more than 11,000 employees, driven to make a real difference in customer care services. By going beyond the traditional call center functions in our guest center; We have made guest satisfaction our mission. At the same time, we continue to strengthen our leading position in the sector, touch lives and make a difference in the lives we touch.
So who are we looking for in our team?
We are looking for colleagues to serve our Global Guests who love communication, who want to add meaning to their work, who will share our passion and success story.
CLM - Generalist is a:
Customer-facing role to execute the engagement and drive to partner hand-off; provides initial face/voice to the customer and brings in specialists as needed.
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term customer relationship
- Quarterback sales from lead to purchase; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success
- Engage with small and medium businesses across industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies
- Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
- Secure customer wins for Microsoft Cloud: Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Solution Specialists
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences
- Demonstrate verbally and in writing how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
- Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline; accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for the products and solutions in scope; contact 200 leads and create 30 Opportunities per month; maintain high daily activity, minimum ~60-90 activities/day
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers
- Collect feedback from customers and articulate it back to the business: “Voice of customer”
As a Customer Representative, what skills & experience will You need?
- If you are a native English speaker,
- If you can communicate effectively on the phone and enjoy it,
- If you trust your diction and expression,
- If your internal motivation is high,
- If you are sales and target oriented,
- If you think you are sensitive in time management,
- If you have completed high school or higher education,
- If you can use MS Office programs effectively,
You have success on the job if you:
- Have empathy and can adapt to customer needs for support
- Are a good listener, you are patient and skilled at multi-tasking
- Are quick as lightning on a keyboard
- Are independent and adaptable
- Stress resistant and punctual
- Work structured and possess an ability to recognize complex situations/problems, and understand them.
- Love to deliver good service and strive for high customer satisfaction
- Professional training and education,
- Professional systems and service,
- Diverse, young and social environment,
- Opportunity to grow.
It’s not just an ordinary call center. Our open office is fun, lively, supportive and welcoming and you’ll always find something different about how we work that makes your life easier. We really value the people that look after our customers and work hard to make you sure you feel valued and that your contribution makes a difference.
Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.