Webhelp Group - Internal Communications Specialist
- Managing digital and social media applications. Creating original contents and improving strategies.
- In line with the internal communication strategy, planning and applying Human Resources activities.
- Managing the processes for measuring the internal customer satisfaction
- To ensure that it is structured in a manner consistent with corporate identity in a way that protects and raises brand values.
- To support the Human Resources processes in the line with the company culture in order to become the preferred employer brand,
- Supporting projects designed to to increase employee motivation, adaptation and productivity
- To prepare the content of announcements related to human resources activities and to post them on relevant platforms.
- To plan games and events aimed to improve employee engagement.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of Internal Communications experience
- Efficient in MS Office applications
- Capable of video editing and knowledgeable in graphic design using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Ilustrator, Premium, Indesign, Corel Draw
- Careful, responsible, focused and proactive personality
- Capable of reporting in due time
- Analysis and process oriented
- Analytical thinker
- Can use time effectively, have high coordination,
- We are looking for colleagues who love to be part of a team and contribute to the team spirit.