Aegon Emeklilik ve Hayat - Devops Specialist
Aegon Turkey is an agile and fast-learning organization, so we need a friend who is eager to learn, loves automating things and likes to solve problems with team members. This position will manage the vendors who are maintaining Aegon Turkey infrastructure systems.
- Develop, optimize and maintain Aegon Turkey’s infrastructure
- Automate repeated tasks in day to day workflows
- Manage and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery environments
- Analyze and resolve technical problems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with a background in Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good at design thinking, team-oriented and open-minded
- Experience in at least one and willingness to learn & work in all three areas: software development, infrastructure/network, cloud technologies.
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environment
- Experience with middleware environment such as NGINX (preferred), Apache, Winodows IIS, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Java, bash (preferred)
- Experience with container orchestration, Kubernetes (preferred), Swarm
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud services such as GCP, AWS, Openshift
- Experience with production deployment, monitoring and operational support; expert with DevOps tools and processes. (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, etc)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Delivery. (Jenkins, etc)
- Demonstrated understanding principles of Chaos Engineering.
- Experience with virtualization, provisioning, and configuration management tools and technologies such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible (preferred)
- Possesses ability to work in an agile environment with minimum guidance
- Familiarity with API Gateways Apigee (preferred), NGINX +
- Experience with cloud networking and network security (WAF, Load Balancer, etc)