Aegon Emeklilik ve Hayat - Network Engineer
• Responsible for working with business and IT teams to determine overall networking and security requirements. Using technical and analytical expertise, develops recommendations for network and security designs and prepares detailed specifications
• Developing and maintaining the governance framework to manage the outsourced services and vendors.
• Develop and maintain relationships with third parties, including contractors, vendors and potential vendors to identify and exploit opportunities to drive better value for the institute business.
• Maintaining the risk register, ensuring that it is updated and reviewed regularly and that action plans to resolve key risks are driven through
• Develop and maintain the business continuity plans, ensuring that they are updated bi-annually and tested annually at all levels and in all key geography
• Oversees the implementation of system and data security, manage and establish policies for security and patch management
• Research and evaluate new technologies.
• Track and maintain software licensing and hardware inventory information.
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Anticipates future network needs, identifies proactive solutions to satisfy needs, holds responsibility for capacity planning.
• Sets annual targets related to IT operations and monitor the overall performance.
• Communicate with the vendors to establish service levels and ensure that they are met.
• Ensure the designs, solutions and systems comply with the Aegon Global Standards and Blueprints.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience on a similar role in IT
- Experience in routing, switching and wireless technologies
- Experience in firewall management
- Wlan experienced
- Able to analyze critical systems and make suggestions for system improvement
- Manage multiple projects at any given time with a great attitude
- Maintain a high customer service level through assisting developers and technical leadership with systems, software applications, and other technical-related issues
- Experience in developing solution architecture guidelines, policies and processes
- Knowledgeable of DevOps/CI/CD processes and tools
- Experience in supporting private or public cloud infrastructures along with virtualized systems
- Hands-on experience with the following systems:
- Knowledgeable of VMWare, AWS and Cloud Services
- Experience in ISO27001, ITIL and Cobit will be plus