DENTAŞ AMBALAJ VE KAĞIT SAN. - Group Audit Manager
- You are based in our main office in Istanbul Atasehir and report directly to the Prinzhorn Group Audit Director based in Vienna.
- You will independently perform internal controls reviews and other audits not only in Turkey but also in all other locations and divisions as defined in the annual risk-based audit plan.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end audit process from planning to completion and follow up.
- You understand, improve and review the internal controls and provide assurance on their effectiveness.
- You agree on observations and proposed actions with management.
- You produce concise and engaging reports on observations and recommendations.
- You share learnings and best practice with fellow auditors and across the business.
- You provide specific risk inputs and assist the Group Audit Director with the development of the audit plan.
- You build and maintain excellent relationships with key audit stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or related areas,
- Minimum of 6 years experience within a professional services firm with industry focus, or within a multisite manufacturing company, or a mix of the two
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Professional Certification (e.g. Certified Internal Auditor, Chartered Accountant) desirable,
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,
- Good project management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects,
- Experience in paper and/or packaging industry is an asset,
- Analytical and structured thinking, strong problem-solving skills,
- Proficient in data analytics and use of data analytics tools
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects like accounting, procurement, sales, IT general controls, etc.
- Ability to work without supervision, organise own workload and manage time effectively
- No travel restrictions,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Preferably, resident in İstanbul (or willing to relocate to İstanbul).