Ethic HR - Blending Superintendent
Our client is a mining and metallurgical company operating in Kastamonu. The position reports to Mine Manager.
• The person will be responsible for metallurgical accounting and blending of ore for optimized input of ore enrichment processes
• Work very closely with mine planning, mine operations and mine geology to understand short and long term mine production
• Ensure that ore is classified, produced and stockpiled as designed
• Prepare short term instructions to mining team to ore destination as per blending requirements.
• Ensure pre-blend stocks are prepared as planned and overall composition meets the processing plant requirements in terms of mineralogy, chemistry and physical characteristic.
• Deliver daily, weekly, monthly metallurgical accounting reports through mass balancing software
• Collect and verify data for met accounting
• Monitor and audit samplers and sample collection process to ensure that it meets company standards and properly serves to purpose
• Configure or update mass balance model when needed
• Analyze and verify the output of the mass balance model
• Reconcile production figures through mass balance, track the variance to ensure it is in acceptable range.
• Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Participate process production planning and budgeting process
• 5-10 years of experience in mineral processing, preferably in metallic mining.
• MS.c in Geology or Mine Processing is preferred
• English speaking
• Experience in precious metals/copper/chromite
• Solid experience blending and metallurgical accounting in metallic mine process.
• Well-developed management skills with people and tasks
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
Please apply the position by attaching your CV in English. We thank to effort of all applicants. However, we will contact only with the ones who has right competencies and experience.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)