Ethic HR - Mine Technical Services Manager
Our client is a prominent metallic mining company. We are working this recruitment project with strict confidentiality for that reason mine site location is not defined at job advertisement. But we believe that ambitious mining professionals are ready to work where mine site is located.
Reporting to the Mine Manager, the Technical Services Manager will be responsible for providing technical support to the underground mine operations, as well as develop, lead, direct, and coordinate mine engineers, surveyors and technicians.
- Provide leadership for a safe and productive mine technical team.
- Provide high level leadership to the underground mine design, mine planning, mine geotechnical, mine geology, mine ventilation, drill & blast engineering and surveying in support of the safe and efficient mine production.
- Lead a high level culture of work safety, implement business improvement initiatives, and establish best practices in the mining industry.
- Improve teamwork and lead the personal development of mine technical team by coaching, mentoring and demonstrating high level leadership qualities.
- Degree in Mine Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of underground operational, technical and management experience with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Demonstrated operational experience in leading a mining technical team, specific to effective management of safe and efficient underground mining operations.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in multiple underground mining engineering disciplines – ventilation, geotechnical, drill & blast and mine planning.
- Highly effective organizational and analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and make decisions.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Please apply the position by attaching your CV in English.
We thank to effort of all applicants. However, we will contact only with the ones who has right competencies and experience.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)