Ethic HR - System Administrator
Our client is a leading packaging company. It has been authenticated as the market leader for setting high quality standards in the industry by its leading multinational brand customers.
Now we are looking for a capable System Administrator for the company who will contribute to digital transformation process of the organization (800 users).
• The person will report to IT Infrastructure Manager
• S/he will be responsible for managing servers, storage, network, firewall, security, backup/restore operations
• S/he will lead the project for shifting messaging system from Exchange server to Office 365
• S/he will deliver coaching to helpdesk employees
• The person will be responsible 27001 information security standards, firewall management, security logs etc.
• S/he will be champion of digital transformation for cloud services, network and security
- Graduated from engineering departments of prominent universities. Preferably computer or electronics.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in IT departments and preferably last two years as System Administrator
- Having experience about transferring inhouse server farm to a hosting service at out of company management is a strong asset
- An experienced IT professional about ITIL processes and change management.
- Has experience to manage windows servers (VMware), cloud services, storage systems(NetApp), and layer 3 network management
- Having IT security experience and familiarity with ISO 27001 would be an advantage
- Result oriented and have strong analytical skills.
- Resident at European side of İstanbul
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 77, October 13, 2005)