Finans ve Operasyonlar Müdürü İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Our store Finance & Operations Manager will be responsible from:
• Acting as a partner to support all the functions in the store to enable them to improve their performance.
• Securing that the store has adequate financial and administrative routines in place so that the management, business steering and follow-up processes of all departments in the store works and that the store adheres to the legal rules regarding accounting and bookkeeping.
• Supporting the entire store by having full responsibility of the economic / financial transactions in the store.
• Securing that the store has well documented store operating procedures.
• Financial reporting and supporting all managers in the store who have budget responsibility with follow-up reports on a periodic basis so that they can steer their business towards agreed goals.
• Leading the budgeting and goal setting process and securing that all managers with budget responsibility receive clearly documented goals and relative guidance in how to read financial reports.
• Acting as an expert regarding economic and financial analysis of store and department performance.
• Leading and managing a team of Accountants, IT Specialists and a Business Controller.
• Leading the operations of the Recovery Division, a team which is responsible to recover and prevent losses.
• Leading the operations the Maintenance Division, a team which is responsible from the technical maintenance and security of the store.
• Contributing to the store operations as an active member of the Store Management Team.
• Assuming responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur.
• Reporting directly to the Store Manager and as a matrix to Country Finance and Operations Manager.Aranan Nitelikler
• University graduate
• Fluent in English
• Minumum 5 years of similar experience
• Advanced computer skills
• Proven experience with financial statements, reporting, analysis and auditing
• Desire to constantly seek to improve the performance of the store
• Desire to take charge of diverse operations besides Finance
• Preferably, proven leadership abilities and leading by example
• Excellent communication skills
• Desire and ability to share his/her knowledge
• Highly developed organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise and steer towards targets
• Ability to work in flexible workhours
• Male applicants must have completed their military service.
Sektör: Mağazacılık / Perakendecilik, Mali Denetim-Vergi
Pozisyon: Finans Müdürü, Finans ve Operasyonlar Müdürü
- İş Açıklaması
We are looking for a Group CFO for a financial group/ fintech providing brokerage services in multiple geographies in 10+ countries. The Group CFO will be responsible for all financial activities of the group companies, while enhancing financial reporting and controlling standards and practices. He/ She will be reporting to the CEO directly and will be a member of the Executive Board.Aranan Nitelikler
The ideal candidate is expected to have a prior Treasury Management experience in a bank treasury or corporate treasury with substantial knowledge in financial markets and financial instruments
The person must have experience in a managerial executive finance role with exposure to international financial markets.
Excellent skills to
Multicultural vision with understanding of regulatory and cultural requirements in various geographies
Excellent English language skills
Sektör: Bankacılık / Finans
Pozisyon: Finans Direktörü, Finans Koordinatörü, Grup Finans Müdürü, Finans ve Mali İşler Koordinatörü