Raporlama Yöneticisi/Yönetmeni İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Our client is a leading packaging company. Operating in flexible packaging sector.
Now we are looking for a Finacial Planning and Reporting Manager for its plant located in Eurpean Side of İstanbul plant where more than 1.000 employees work.
The positon reports to CFO. S/he will act as a business partner and provide analytical and financial support to key functions in order to create and enhance shareholder value through initiatives. This is also a pivotal role in company performance management via target and KPI setting, measurement and reporting.
- Design, implement and manage an accurate & timely annual financial plan/budget and rolling forecast process.
- Provide analytical and planning support in the development and achievement of performance targets.
- Coordination of all data flow for budget/forecasts among various functions in the company.
- Support decision making processes such as pricing actions, productivity measures etc.
- Leverage the forecast process to achieve business objectives by identifying performance gaps and lead the intervention process to close gaps.
- Preparation of a detailed monthly management reporting pack (BoD pack) that includes financials, topline, spending, capex analysis as well as KPIs.
- Finance lead in the capex projects. Responsible for soundness of the financial analysis and KPI’s of the capex projects.
- Finance lead on capex budget tracking and ensure projects are running on their time and budget.
- Finance lead on productivity agenda. Approve the financial impacts are in the P&L algorithm and make sure all the projects saving calculations are correct and approve the savings.
- Ad hoc reporting, tracking to focus on chosen areas, KPIs.
- Preparing and issuing segment P&Ls (such as customer, product, and geography) and ensure necessary actions are in place to be able to meet budget objectives.
- Develop a balanced scorecard or similar dashboard reporting for management and the Board.
- Meet strict reporting deadlines with delivery of timely, accurate and transparent reporting to management and Board.
- Work with the wider finance and IT teams to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to improve efficiencies.
- 10-15 yeasr of finance experience. Financial planning experience is a must.
- Experience in high transaction, scaled and complex environments.
- Production environment experience coupled with costing focus is a plus.
- IT literate, especially in, ERP systems and reporting tools.
- Sharp analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of ERP, preferably SAP.
- Proficiency in MS Office, esp Excel.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills at all levels.
- Strong collaborator and team player.
- Strong time and priority management skills.
Pozisyon: Bütçe Planlama Müdürü, Bütçe Planlama Yöneticisi, Bütçe ve Mali Kontrol Müdürü, Raporlama Yöneticisi/Yönetmeni