Sistem Mühendisi İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Danışmanlığını yapmakta olduğumuz, sektöründe önde gelen, köklü bir müşterimizin Darıca lokasyonunda görevlendirilmek üzere ''ERP Sistem Mühendisi'' arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
- Tercihen Muhasebe bilgisi olan veya FI süreçleri içinde ERP projelerinde yer almış olmak,
- Geliştirme taleplerinin analizi, yapılan geliştirmelerin test edilmesi ve dokümantasyonunu yapmak, son kullnıcıya gerekli eğitimleri vermek,
- Yeni projelerde rol almak, yürüyen ERP projeleri üzerinde işleyişi sağlamak,
- Sistem üzerinde talep ve beklentileri analiz etmek, düzenli sistem testlerini yaparak ilgili hataları bulmak,
- İş süreçleri üzerinde iyileştirme çalışmalarında bulunmak.
- Üniversitelerin Endüstri Mühendisliği, Matematik Mühendisliği, Bilgisayar Mühendisliği, Yazılım Mühendisliği bölümlerinden mezun,
- Tercihen SAP / FI modülünde ya da muhasebe -finans tarafında çalışmış olmak veya farklı ERP uygulamaları ve projeleri konusunda minimum 1 yıl deneyimli veya bilgi sahibi,
- Teknik analiz yapabilen,
- Ekip çalışmasına yatkın, matematiksel düşünme ve analiz yeteneğine sahip, çözüm odaklı,
- Enerjisi yüksek, meraklı, iletişim becerilerine sahip.
- Tercihen ingilizce bilen
- Erkek adaylar için askerlikle ilişkisi bulunmayan.
Pozisyon: Sistem Destek Uzmanı, Sistem Mühendisi, FI Modül Danışmanı, Sistem Destek Mühendisi
- İş Açıklaması
This role primarily required to solve complex and broad business problems with simple and straightforward solutions, applying appropriate technologies and software engineering best practices, building solutions that scaled and performed. The position also requires focus on the customer experience, great teamwork and communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with the business to explore and agree solutions that meet business requirements within project and enterprise constraints (time/cost/strategies).
- Evaluating and undertaking impact analysis on design options and highlights associated risks and benefits.
- Create and deliver the solution architecture with the detailed documentation.
- Employ Continuous Delivery including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Ensure the designs and solutions comply with the Aegon Global Standards and Blueprints.
- Strong computer science grounding in a broad range of algorithms and data-structures
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills
- At least 4 years’ experience on a similar role in
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Demonstrated strong object-oriented design and coding skills in Java/JEE.
- Experience in the technical delivery of digital projects using the latest technologies.
- Spring Experience (Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
- Strong Linux operational capability as running, building, packaging, deploying software and writing environment manifests
- Work on both RDBMS and NoSQL databases; Oracle, MongoDB, MySql, etc.
- Understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery culture, familiarity with tools like Docker Swarm, ELK, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling and performance optimization)
- Design and architecture (design patterns, web services, high-scale, high-availability, multi-tier distributed systems)
- Best-practice software engineering including Agile methodologies, unit testing, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration and build processes
- Experience in Microservices Architecture, SOA, API Management and Containers
Pozisyon: Sistem Mühendisi
- İş Açıklaması
This role primarily required to perform IT System design and management activities to deliver and maintain our infrastructure in our Digital Transformation journey. This person will be responsible for leading the infrastructure operations and driving enterprise technology strategy and policy across the organization. This position will manage the vendors who are maintaining Aegon Turkey infrastructure systems.
- Responsible for working with business to determine overall database, system and application requirements. Using technical and analytical expertise, develops recommendations for database and system designs and prepares detailed specifications
- Developing and maintaining the governance framework to manage the outsourced services and vendors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with third parties, including contractors, vendors and potential vendors to identify and exploit opportunities to drive better value for the institute business.
- Maintaining the risk register, ensuring that it is updated and reviewed regularly and that action plans to resolve key risks are driven through
- Develop and maintain the business continuity plans, ensuring that they are updated bi-annually and tested annually at all levels and in all key geography
- Oversees the implementation of system and data security, manage and establish policies for security and patch management
- Research and evaluate new technologies.
- Track and maintain software licensing and hardware inventory information.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Anticipates future network needs, identifies proactive solutions to satisfy needs, holds responsibility for capacity planning.
- Sets annual targets related to IT operations and monitor the overall performance.
- Communicate with the vendors to establish service levels and ensure that they are met.
- Ensure the designs, solutions and systems comply with the Aegon Global Standards and Blueprints.
- At least 7 years’ experience on a similar role in IT
- Experience in Oracle system administration background
- Strong Linux system administration background
- Demonstrate experience with capacity planning, availability and system management tools
- System atomization experience regarding deployment and configuration management
- Manage multiple projects at any given time with a great attitude
- Maintain a high customer service level through assisting developers and technical leadership with systems, software applications, and other technical-related issues
- Experience in developing solution architecture guidelines, policies and processes
- Knowledgeable of DevOps/CI/CD processes and tools
- Experience in supporting private or public cloud infrastructures along with virtualized systems
- Hands-on experience with the following systems: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Linux, Nginx, Docker
- Knowledgeable of VMWare, Network, AWS and Cloud Services
- Experience in ISO27001, ITIL and Cobit
Pozisyon: Sistem Mühendisi
- İş Açıklaması
- Provides Administration for both the Client and Server Infrastructure, ensuring Installation, Deployment, Maintenance, and Improvement.
- Ensures Service Availability & Quality by patch, component, firmware updates and/or technology replacement compliant to the technology plan.
- Establishes analysis of services including capacity, health, performance and utilization to improve their assessment and adapt them for system improvements.
- Develops and maintains custom scripts to increase system efficiency, automate manual tasks, and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Helps to outline support and sustainment model for service(s) being implemented
- Assists as an escalation point for lower levels in incident resolution of MS Services and Client-Server Architecture, leveraging pre-defined work instructions for issue remediation
- Provides advanced analysis and troubleshooting of complex issues/problems
- Leads investigation of root cause analysis for incidents, engaging vendors where needed
- Defines Policies, Procedures and Instructions to ensure system availability, stability, security and integrity for server infrastructure
- Provides Continuous Process Improvement though assessing Software, OS and HW technologies, releases and upgrades.
- Collaborates with other technical service teams to manage, maintain, and resolve complex IT services.
- Works within team, across IT, with business, 3rd party vendors or systems.
- Works with other infrastructure team members to identify tactical solutions to use cases for support and/or implementation
- Bachelors degree from Computer Science Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- 2 years of hands on experience supporting Client-Server Architecture, both hardware and OS (Unix/Linux and Windows) including expertise in system installation, configuration, deployment, administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, capacity planning, monitoring, and security procedures
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of AD, MS Exchange, File Server, SCCM (Servicing & Imaging), Endpoint Protection
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of VDI Technologies (Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon, etc)
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of virtualization/virtual system administration (both VMware and Hyper-V)
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of working with ITIL, Cobit, ISO27001 and Service Management best practices
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of storage systems (SAN, NAS, RAID Array, etc.)
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of backup systems (TL/VTL, EMC DPS Products etc.)
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of DevOPS Tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Vendor Certifications preferred (VMware, Microsoft, RedHat, HP, EMC, etc.)
- Ability to produce system documentation, including writing requirements, operational specifications, system architecture, topologies, test plans and as-built documentation, all with attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and yet meet deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence others across the organization
- Effective in dealing with ambiguity
- Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills
Sektör: Telekomünikasyon ve Network
Pozisyon: Sistem Mühendisi