Supplementler.com - UI UX Designer
Supplementler.com, Turkey’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, is searching for a “Digital Marketing Specialist", to join Turkey’s one of the best digital marketing team which handles group companies’ (Supplementler.com, Vitaminler.com, Sporcard.com, Fitinclass.com, Bodyforumtr.com, Muscle & Fitness Magazine) marketing strategies! Supplementler.com and its’ sister companies are offering its visitors wide range of products and a robust social network with over thousands fans to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! If you're an ambitious person who enjoys a fast-paced work environment. Supplementler.com strives to create an exciting and rewarding environment with a startup spirit. We offer a variety of career opportunities competes for the best talent. Knock the door now and let’s meet!
What will you do
- Create new screens and components, explore interactions.
- Evaluate existing designs against recognized design principle and propose alternative solutions where designs could be improved.
- Develop and maintain style guide and design principles.
- Creating user-oriented designs by considering user feedback.
- Creating clear and attractive buttons, icons, widgets, and other UI elements.
- Conceptualize designs and visual prototypes that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Develop visual concepts and ideas for the products.
- Working closely with product management, front end developers.
- Following up the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Continuously discover and implement new technologies.
- Researching and reacting to trend topics.
- Hold a BA/BSc degree in relevant academic disciplines (i.e. Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design, etc.).
- Have 3+ years of experience as an E-commerce UI/UX Designer
- Identify and solve UX problems and address UX opportunities
- Very good knowledge of Sketch and one of the prototyping tools (InVision, Principle).
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) Using After Effects is a bonus.
- Knowledge of IOS & Android latest design guidelines.
- Have knowledge and experience in preferably e-commerce web design and mobile application design.
- Knowledge of interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Preferably competent in creating prototypes in code (Bootstrap, HTML, CSS etc.)
- Please share your online portfolio UI & graphic design works.
- You know showing is better than telling when it comes to UX.