Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
TAB Gıda Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. - Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
TAB Food Industry and Trade. Inc. is a subsidiary of ATA Holding and was established in 1994 and in 1995 opened its first BURGER KING restaurant in Istanbul. Today, TAB Gıda is the leader in the sector with the number of restaurants opened and the volume of customers. TAB Gıda is increasing its activity day by day with Sbarro, Popeyes, Arby’s brands which are included after Burger King to the structure and with the brands of Usta Dönerci and Usta Pideci which are created by TAB Gıda.
- Creating digital communication strategies through various channels,
- Managing all social media accounts in terms of content planning, moderation, etc. and content weekly,
- Creating and executing online marketing strategies and Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, SEO and all SEM campaigns,
- Providing weekly, monthly and quarterly activity/campaign reports,
- Taking active role in SEO and content development campaigns using search marketing methodologies,
- Partnering with Marketing team to create, measure, analyze, and optimize content performance and user experience across digital channels,
- Managing online marketing budget and optimizing across channels to maximize revenue and hitting ROAS targets,
- Leverage insights, learnings, and modeling to help determine the right channel mix and strategies to support traffic and revenue goals,
- Managing day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including optimizing keyword portfolios, bid management strategies, and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- Following up media buying processes and manage digital marketing,
- Reporting on the implementation of the strategy, budget spending and implementation of the plan,
- Integrating and managing various performance marketing tools (Conversion based marketing through SEM, Performance Networks, Mobile Networks, Social Platforms),
- Tracking search trends on search engines in order to setup real time marketing campaigns via search insights,
- Coordinating the feasibility and budgeting of campaigns to optimize performance, generate more leads and increase the conversion rates,
- Developing and coordinating interactive marketing campaigns for customer acquisition, activation and retention,
- Analyzing new platforms and innovative services to implement on existing channels.
We are looking for "Assistant Digital Marketing Manager" with the following qualifications to be employed in our company's Digital Marketing Department.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university, Master's degree is preferred,
- At least 4-6 years experience,
- Knowledge of MS Office programs,
- Analytical minded and having good communication skills,
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media marketing, media buying, and SEM),
- Ability to manage external resources (agencies) effectively, has good relations with digital publishers and networks,
- Having great reporting & analyzing skills,
- Agency experience is a plus,
- Fluency in both written and spoken English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.