Team Fores HR - Senior Onsite Application Engineer
We are currently seeking applications for an Onsite Application Engineer role for our company, which operates in more than 55 countries, a recognized world leader in providing pumps, valves, seals, automation and services to the international Energy, oil, gas, chemical and other industries. This company operates in Izmir- we are consulting.
Professional skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor of relevant Engineering degree
- BSME degree or equivalent experience with 5+ years relevant industry experience or demonstrated capability.
- Business experience as an Applications Engineer and/or Project Manager with an industrial rotating equipment manufacturer required.
- Experience in a leading working style which is team oriented and values communication, participation and involvement of others.
- Can demonstrate firm organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Can demonstrateattention to detail and a process-oriented mindset with experienced mechanical aptitude and ability to manage profit and loss accounts.
- High proficiency in project management tools, software and concepts.
- Have a high standard of written and spoken English as well as strong PC skills and experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- A strong sense of customer service including professionalism, patience and flexibility.
- The ability to work as part of a team. Interpersonal skills are very important.
- The candidate must be proactive and have the ability to work unsupervised when required.
- Attention to detail is very important.
- The ability to take on multiple tasks.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced technical analyst to join our Onsite Application Engineering team.
how will your day go;
- Ability to gather business requirements and translate requirements into appropriate technical specifications,
- Timely solving problems for customers and offering help to colleagues.
- For problems that cannot be resolved immediately, aim to provide a temporary solution and find a definitive solution as soon as possible.
- Suggesting improvements to product roadmaps and internal procedures in line with customer requests
- Performing analysis and documentation of new requirements
- Preparation of technical specification documents detailing the requirements of the application
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, each of varying complexity and length