Teleperformance - Quality Assurance Analyst
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who We are
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. When your customers contact you or vice versa, we are there to support them and make sure they have a unique experience with your brand in all channels.
We are a team of 300,000 passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 80 countries in 265 different languages and dialects.
Our information security strategy ensures that we’ll always be ahead of the market in security practices. Teleperformance leads the industry with world-class, award-winning security measures in contact center information defense. As the first in our industry to receive PCI certification, Teleperformance voluntarily complies with major security regulations.
Teleperformance Turkey has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Quality Assurance Analyst to work at İstanbul Flatofis.
Conduct remote transaction monitoring in order to ensure that Call Centre employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations and provide excellent support while they contact customers. To identify opportunities for improvement and&report accordingly, based on internal procedures.
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of English
- At least 12 months of experience as a CSS
- Previous Call Center or related experience is desirable
- Ability to use Internet applications
- Usage of MS Office
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred,İOS
- Prepare the monthly Transaction Monitoring Plan
- Conduct remote transaction monitoring based on the approved monitoring plan
- Conduct transaction monitoring to ensure compliance to Client’s logging procedures
- Conduct transaction monitoring on DSAT cases
- Document transaction monitoring results into the transaction monitoring systems and Monthly Plan
- Communicate the results of transaction monitoring to the CSSs have been evaluated
- Track and identify individual and process-level issues through Transaction Monitoring
- Analyze monitoring results and performance trends in order to provide recommendations for improvement
- Deliver previous day performance results to the appropriate staff and CSSs
- Meet with Supervisor in order to deliver feedback for CSS’s coaching purposes
- Participate in Internal and External calibration sessions
- Participate with Supervisors in Coaching sessions for tenured outliers
- Evaluate Supervisors’ consistency on monitoring and other QA Analyst (Spot2Check)
- Analyze CSAT/DSAT data
- Report to QA Supervisor and QA Coordinator for all aspects of continuous improvement
- Follow and completes SGTs and ELP plans
- Participate in Problem Solving – DMAIC meetings
- Attend to a weekly meeting with operation manager and Supervisors and deliver feedback related to team performance (DSM/ATAC meetings)
- Follow and apply Client and TP Regulations regarding personal data Confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
-Excellent grammar spelling and sentence construction
-Ability to communicate correctly and clearly
-Ability to clearly understand a problem statement
- Good Problem Solving
-Math & Analytical Skills