Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
TWP Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. - Technical Customer Support Representative Spanish
“Focus on Human”
Trenkwalder, who has been active in human resources, recruiting and payrolling for 30 years in 14 countries, provides operational services such as process management, CRM and supply chain to many national and international companies.
Trenkwalder is a subsidiary of Droege Group. The Droege Group, which is established in Germany in 1988, gives consultancy services in 30 countries and invests with own funds. The Droege Group is among the top 100 in Forbes Global and the top 10 in Forbes Germany.
Trenkwalder Turkey entered the market in 2007, and the Istanbul headquarters of Turkey’s 3 Regional Offices with their customers at every point in the field of specialized staff Human Resources Consulting and Call Center.
By giving continuous training to all employees, both temporary and permanent, Trenkwalder can offer customers an immediate service with its highly-motivated, qualified candidates. While customers decrease their costs, competitiveness is improved, allowing them to focus on their core business.
Holding a number of national and international certificates and awards, Trenkwalder provides service and procedure management solutions to meet the needs of its customers using its expertise and knowledge of HR procedures.
We are looking for a Customer technical Support Specialist (FRENCH&English) to take part in our IT Operations team to work remotely!
· The applicant's task is to record everyday problems and requirements regarding the services provided to our customers at the level of service level agreements and appropriate solutions to the project scope.
· Fixing known problems and supporting design solutions.
· Collecting symptoms, analyzing and solving customer problems through remote access.
· Process management of related incidents or requirements and documentation of changes made.
· Cooperation and coordination of service support with other internal departments to handle incidents.
Excellent French speaker (Near Native level or higher necessary) and profficient in English?
Reliable, systematic and communicative type with proactive access to assigned tasks.
Willing to work 5 times a week?
Responsible and independent approach.
Good communication skills and customer orientation.
· Practical experience with solving SW problems in IT areas.
· Previous experience with working at Call Center, Helpdesk, IT support practice is an advantage
· IT, electrotechnical, eventually other technical focus
· Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
· University education (Bachelor's degree)