This job is no longer active.
Budget And Reporting Specialist
Altona Cosmetics Technology Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.İstanbul Avrupa
Last 3 days to apply
Altona Cosmetics Technology Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. - Budget And Reporting SpecialistJob Detail
We as Note Cosmetique are one of the most loved and pioneering brands of colour cosmetics industry. We supply our products to cosmetics consumers in 90 countries worldwide and as a major global player of cosmetics industry we have been developing continuously. With our Istanbul/Levent and France based operations and production activities conforming to high-quality standards in Corlu/Tekirdağ factory, we generate solutions for the beauty needs of our consumers.
If you, too;
Want to beautify the world, nature, human and everything around us;
Embrace the society, individual, environment and all creatures with respect;
Are after innovation with your energy, imagination, talent and courage;
Believe in the strength of uniting and joining hands;
Are a professional who is conscious of the responsibility of her/his job;
We can develop and progress together.
We are looking for a colleague for "Budget and Reporting Specialist" position.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics and/or related disciplines,
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience at financial reporting and analysis, budgeting, management reporting,cost controlling.
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Proficiency in using MS Office Applications (especially in Excel),
- Strong reporting, analysis and follow up skills,
- Good interpersonal skills with a result-oriented approach,
- Highly motivated and eager to participate in a dynamic work environment,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Experience in business intelligence platforms is a plus (preferably QlikView/QlikSense)
- Providing support in the process of budget preparation, working collaboratively with other departments,
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annually reports,
- Working in close contact with headquarters while preparing the reports,
- Ensuring budgets are consistent with financial reporting processes,
- Performing budget variance analysis in accordance with actual and forecast comparison,
- Improving tools and systems in order to increase efficiency and accuracy on financial analyses,
- Creating reports on expense management, sharing results and following up with the relevant departments,
- Providing support to external auditors,
- Supporting management’s decision taking process with ad-hoc reporting and analysis,
- Analyzing profitability of operations or products,
- Preparing production cost analysis to give insights to top management.