This job is no longer active.
Company Name Confidential - Sales Operations SpecialistJob Detail
We are looking for a "Sales Operations Specialist" for our client operates in the medical device sector.
- Following up on projects related to Customer Experience and collaborating on joint projects with other teams.
- Sharing consumption and sales data, performance analyses, and reports periodically in line with the institution's objectives.
- Preparing presentations by analyzing products and competitors in the market.
- Preparing and tracking customer proforma offers.
- Working in coordination with Sales, Marketing, and Head Office staff.
- Recording approved customer proforma and contracts.
- Documenting meeting notes in the sales department and communicate them to other employees.
- Ensuring effective planning, preparation, and distribution of marketing and promotional materials to the sales team.
- Working with a customer-focused approach.
- Graduated from relevant undergraduate departments of universities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time and stress management, planning, communication, and teamwork competence.
- Analytical thinking and ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Holistic perspective, innovative, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer-oriented with advanced project management and process analysis skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Open to personal and professional development.
- Fluent in English.