Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Dinamik Otomotiv - Business Analyst
As Dinamik Teknoloji within Ada Group, we are looking for a “Business Analyst" for our newly formed software team, which is located in Gebze Teknopark. You will be working on our biggest automotive aftermarket B2B systems renewal project in Turkey, especially the global B2B project.
We work in agile teams and in this role, you will be a part of our frontend and backend team. You will work very closely with UI / UX Design and Backend teams with the goal of building components and implementing features.
- Coordinating and documenting all projects,
- Preliminary analysis of the project, evaluation of the feasibility of the project with all criteria and presenting the results to the senior management,
- Realization of all time-resource planning that will ensure the timely completion of the project and the tasks it is responsible for,
- Making detailed analysis of critical processes, identifying problems and developing solution proposals,
- Making technical designs in software projects and preparing technical documents,
- Execution of project document management,
- Evaluation and reporting of results by analysing business outputs,
- Understanding the customer's business need,
- Understanding how the customer is currently doing their job,
- Designing how they can do his work more accurately,
- Documenting customer requests,
- Creating a project that fits the customer's business needs,
- Designing the required business architecture and customization,
- Ensuring development control and quality of development,
- Performing functional and detailed tests during and after development,
- Evaluating the demands on the developed product, developing the product,
- Understanding and correctly changing the organizational structure of the client company,
- Making short, medium and long-term plans according to the customer's business needs,
- Providing training and consultancy to the customer,
- Taking on the role of project owner in projects.
- Bachelor's degree in 4-year Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related departments of universities,
- 7 years or more of experience in Finance, Retail, Automotive or similar sectors, Business analyst related fields,
- Experienced in Customer Acquisition and Know Your Customer (KYC) Processes, Customer Data Quality and Consistency, 360-degree Customer, Marketing and Sales Force Automation, Customer Service Model,
- Able to turn abstract ideas into concrete outputs, from solving problems to analytical thinking, being able to get the work done,
- Experienced in interface, flow and process design, data modelling and integration in IT projects,
- High level of SQL knowledge
- Prone to teamwork,
- Skilled in communicating, negotiating and mediating,
- Good level of English.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work in the R&D center,
- 30% opportunity to work independently of the place (may change during the pandemic process),
- In-house / external training opportunities,
- Additional payment for postgraduate education, doctorate and foreign language,
- Performance Bonus,
- Food card,
- Service for transportation.
*We attach importance to the security of your personal data. The data you will share during the application will be processed in order to carry out the job application and recruitment processes within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the relevant legislation.