Ethic HR - HR Business Partner
Our client is world leader in its sector. Now we are seeking dynamic and high calibre “HRBP” professional, who can utilize his/her previous experience in a multinational environment while contributing to his/her career as part of global team.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager; the person will take active role in recruitment, training & development, performance management, controlling and monitoring payroll process, organizational development and employee engagement processes.
• University degree preferably from Business Administration, Industrial or Management Engineering department from prominent universities, preferably having master degree in HR Management,
• Minimum 2 years of HR experience, with Employee Experience & Talent Management and HR Business Partnering roles.
• Track record of crafting and delivering innovative experiences and journeys that had successful outcomes.
• Understanding of Reward, Payroll, Recruitment and other Core HR processes
• Fluency in English and Turkish
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
• Agile & proactive mindset
• Team player and relationships builder
• Result oriented, good analytical approach and ability to take ownership of duties
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• Ability to adapt to changing environment and to work in fast paced environment
• Expert on MS Office applications,
• Male candidates should have completed their military services.