Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Ethic HR - Genome Bioinformatics Analyst
Our client’s purpose is to provide an end-to-end innovative solution to genetic disorder screening that will enable a significant increase in the number of diagnoses and improve the lives of patients with rare diseases.
The company has offices in İstanbul, İzmir and at Boston, US
Now we are looking for a Genome Bioinformatics Analyst who will work at European Side of İstanbul
- Graduated from Molecular Biology and Genetics or Bioinformatics department of universities
- Having a PhD or master’s degree in molecular biology, Human Genetics, Bioinformatics, or Computational Biology will be strong asset
- Strong experience with standard molecular genetics technologies and Next Generation Sequencing.
- Minimum two years of working experience with GATK (Genome Analyses Tool Kits such as Illumina Kit or Oxford Nanopore Kit)
- Clinical diagnostic experience preferred.
- Minim two different genomic variant annotation application experience
- Competent about WES Whole Exom Sequence and WGS Whole Genome Sequence analyses and variation prioritization
- Familiarity with commonly used databases (dbNSFP, gnomAD, GERP, Human Splicing Finder)
- Expert in C/C++/C#, and/or Python, R, high performance computing
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Person must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm and initiative on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is critical.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)