Ethic HR - HR Tranıng Manager
Our client is leader in its sector. We are looking for high calibre “HR Manager” for our client whose qualifications are mentioned below.
The ideal candidate will directly report to Head of HR.
- Responsible for all functions of the human resources management including organizational structure, personnel administration, recruitment, personnel development, training and performance appraisal,
- Carrying out determination of work force requirements of the organization and annual personnel budget preparation studies,
- Employer branding, employee engagement, building high performance teams, developing organization and people, accurate labor budgets, flawless payroll preparation and perfectly compliant with legal issues will be challenges of this position.
- Planning, developing, implementing and monitoring appropriate human resources and organizational development strategies for overall strategic vision, mission and objectives of the company.
- Graduated from Business Administration, Labor Economics or similar faculties of universities
- Minimum 12 years of HR experience and last couple of years spent at managerial roles
- Strong legislation knowledge for employee records, payroll, hiring, firing process and labor relations including blue collar
- Recruitment experience both managerial white-collar positions and blue-collar employees
- Strong experience about compensation and benefits, managing labor budget of the organization
- Performance management system experience is required
- Organizational development and training programs development know how is also requires
- Strong communication skills and outstanding leadership will be strong asset
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to inspire and motivate teams,
- Expert on MS Office applications,
- Fluent level spoken English is required
- No military obligation for male candidates.