This job is no longer active.
Ethic HR - IT Manager
Our client is truly fashion company that drives trends in Turkey with three different premium women apparel brands. The company as a retailer has more than 250 stores in high streets and premium shopping centers but it is also an e-commerce company with its own e-commerce site and market place activities both in Turkey and Europe.
Now we are looking for IT Manager for this organization.
- The position will report to Director who is responsible for IT and Logistics.
- The person will be one of two IT Managers in the organization. The other Manager is responsible for ERP and the vacant position will be responsible for every IT aspects except ERP including:
- IT Infrastructure management (Servers, Network, Store IT Infrastructure...)
- Managing outsourced IT Services (Cloud Services, outsources data services, ISPs, POS maintenance operations...)
- Applications other than ERP (Office 365, DNS, DHCP, Antivirus, Backup Recovery, DRP, DLP)
- Managing IT Services (Helpdesk, Active Directory
- Managing IT Security (ISO 27001, GDPR, KVKK, Cyber Security, Firewall…)
- S/he will lead a team of 8 team members and expected to demonstrate effective leadership with improving team’s competency and strength with rigorous talent development plan and active coaching.
Desired Skills and Specializations
- Graduated from Computer Engineering or similar departments of prominent universities.
- Having an MBA and/or PMP certificate will be strong assets.
- Minimum 10 years of business experience and last couple of years spent at leadership positions is required.
- Strong analytical skills are required to solve problems.
- Outstanding communication skills and leadership skills are required.
- Strong business acumen and business partnering are also required.
- Since the company has stores at abroad, fluent English is required.
- It is an hybrid position the candidate is expected to work three days in a week at office located in Mecidiyeköy.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)