Ethic HR - Java Developer
Our client is a fast growing software company specialized on products for CRM, Social Media Analytics to Communications and Digital Service products. The company has 700 employees in Amsterdam, Silicon Valley in US, Singapore, Ukraine, Dubai,Montreal and HQ is located at Istanbul.
Now we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for its İstanbul office located at Yildiz Technical University Technopark.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, debugging and deploying
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Graduated from Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Mathematical Engineering or related fields of prominent universities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience about web or desktop applications with Java technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise with Spring Framework, Hibernate and experienced one of the IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ,
- Good knowledge of MS SQL /Postgre SQL, Maven, JSF
- Experience with performance optimization, event-driven, and non-blocking programming
- Having knowledge about micro services management, continues integration and continues implementation including Kubernetes, Docker, Oracle Weblogic Server, NGINX, Elasticsearch will be strong asset
- Familiar with collaborative working environment, test and version management applications such as GIT and JIRA
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Postgre SQL, etc)
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)