Ethic HR - Logistics Supervisor
Our client is a global automotive parts Tier 1 supplier with 20.000 employees in more than 20 countries.
Now we are looking Logistics Supervisor who will work in Gebze plant.
Represent the internal flow function on the platform within the context of logistics internal supplier/customer relations and promote continuous progress within his/her field.
1 - Organize and manage the flow function service- guarantee the performance of the flow function (QCDSM)
- Manage workload, organize and optimize services and staff
- Coordinate and prioritize the action of all employees involved
- Guarantee function internal/external customer satisfaction (analyze requirements and demands, manage actions)
- Report and analyze results for the function
- Monitor compliance with standards (service provision, quality, health-safety, etc.) and company rules
- Monitor the maintenance and improvement of work equipment
- Deploy objectives and manage action plans for the flow function
2 - Develop human resources for the flow function
- Support Leaders in their role and help them to achieve their objectives
- Define requirements by recruiting and coordinating the welcome/integration process
- Monitor the integration of variable presence/absence data
- Develop the skills of teams, develop versatility and multi skills, define training needs
- Conduct interviews (annual, return following absence, etc.) and propose areas of improvement for individuals
- Resolve anomalies and disputes within the function or between the function and its environment
- Promote team autonomy
- Make the necessary decisions to optimize results, in line with initial data
3 - Manage the continuous improvement and development of the flow function
- Chair progress and TOP30 meetings
- Propose, defend, take part in or coordinate projects (5S, quality, logistics, etc.) and site progress plan actions
- Propose and monitor productivity actions within the function
- Encourage people to make suggestions
- Take part in new product/process projects impacting flow (FMECA, monitoring, development, etc.)
4 - Liaise with the platform and senior managers
- Optimize relations between the function and the platform team
- Establish and monitor the management chart for the function
- Distribute information (to managers, to his/her employees, to other supervisors, etc.)
- Represent the function to support functions
5 - Manage his/her activity
- Based on the objectives of his/her activity, prepare action plans and coordinate the missions of his/her team in a coherent manner
- Propose an annual operating budget for his/her activity, and ensure that it is adhered to
- Propose the necessary resources for attaining his/her objectives and implement the necessary actions for staff turnover (recruitment, transfers, dismissal/redundancy) and investments according to budgetary forecasts and labor constraints
- Monitor performance indicators for his/her activity, implement corrective actions if necessary and inform his/her teams of them
- Conduct annual performance reviews, set the objectives of his/her employees, including functional staff, then ensure deployment all the way down the hierarchy
- Develop the team's skills for the activity and propose individual and/or group training actions that are necessary to maintain performance levels of activities, in collaboration with the Functional Manager
- Advise employees on professional development in agreement with the Functional Manager and promote internal mobility
- Propose salary increases in agreement with the Functional Manager within the framework of the group's salary policy
- Enforce appropriate disciplinary measures for his/her employees, when necessary
- Ensure that his/her teams remain motivated and that there is a good internal atmosphere
- Check and approve team members' expense claims (travel, etc.) and authorizations for absence/vacations
- Ensure that job descriptions are updated according to group procedures
- Provide reports on his/her activity
Graduated from Economy, Business Administration or related departments of prominent universities
Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics or supply chain operations preferably in automotive industry.
Having SAP knowledge will be a strong asset.
Strong analytical skills and orientation details are required
Outstanding communication skills are required
Fluent English is essential for the position.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)