Ethic HR - Maintenance Manager
Our client is an international Tier1 automotive parts manufacturer. The company produces interior and exterior plastic automotive parts with plastic injection to molds. Now we are looking for a Maintenance Manager.
- The person will report to General Manager-Plant Director
- S/he will lead the Maintenance Department that has 15-20 employees
- Manage external service providers used by the Maintenance department by effective contract management.
- Organize and schedule the preventive and curative maintenance of buildings and shared equipment and/or production means and adjust, maintain and upgrade the programming of production equipment
- Provide expertise in the field of Maintenance by assisting with the study and definition of general new machine specifications and provide technical support as required
- Define and implement corrective actions to improve the service
- Minimize shut-downs of equipment and installations
- Based on the objectives of his/her activity, prepare budget, action plans and coordinate the missions of his/her team in a coherent manner
- Monitor performance indicators for his/her activity, implement corrective actions if necessary and inform his/her teams of them
- Graduated from Mechanical, Electric & Electronic, Mechatronics or Automotive Engineering departments of prominent universities.
- Min. 10 years of experience in maintenance in reputable and progressive companies, preferably in automotive industry
- Excellent command of English
- Proven ability to provide insights and recommendations on all aspects of Maintenance
- International exposure and experience in a multinational organization is an asset
- No military obligation for male candidates
• A smart and credible personality with a strong 'can do' attitude.
• Results orientated, highly tenacious with significant personal resolve and determination.
• High sense of responsibility and ownership of his/her business; Field oriented, hands-on, controlling, excellent follow-up.
• Proactive approach combined with strong planning & organizational skills.
We thank to interest and effort of every candidate who applied to the position, however only eligible candidates for interviews will be contacted.
Ethic HR respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.