Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
FROPIE - Müşteri Yöneticisi ( Key Account Manager)
Be a part of Fropie: An innovative healthy snack corporate startup
Fropie was founded with a simple mission: to make healthy-eating enjoyable and accessible with its range of natural, additive-free and delicious products. Our journey that began with boutique probiotic products now continues with an innovative and much broader product scope that has still probiotics in its focus. From probiotic granola to probiotic bars, we offer a variety of delicious and nutritious alternatives for the palate-and-health-conscious consumer.
We believe in the power of eating well and being good! Staying true to our boutique production roots, we source all our materials from the world’s best suppliers and produce our goods without using any preservatives or additives. We know the vital role probiotics play in strengthening our immune system and increasing our quality of life. That’s why our R&D department works hard to develop natural and delicious products that easily integrate probiotics into our daily lives.
In 2021, Fropie became part of Voicevale Group a leading nut, coffee and superfood sourcing company, part of the japanese Toyota Group. We continue to carry out all of our procurement and production processes under Voicevale assurance, in line with international food and environmental safety regulations and with the utmost respect to our communities and planet.
• To manage all sales activities and plans of the appointed customers,
• To manage and execute the customer specific marketing plans for the desired profitability,
• Making periodical visits to the customers to develop a trust based, mutually beneficial relationship at the all appropriate points of interaction,
• Focusing on the importance of Client Relationship Management,
• Preparation and analysis of the periodic reports to the Management Team on time,
• Take responsibility for providing accurate monthly and annual sales forecast for each customer,
• Overall continuous improvement – identifying opportunities for efficiency & sustainability management of categories.
The ideal candidate should be / have;
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university or fields,
• Minimum 2 years of experience in FMCG food sector in sales,
• Minimum 3 years National Key Account – Food experience is required
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken ,
• Ability to set, plan and accomplish goals under deadlines,
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications,
• Self-confident, strong analytical and interpersonal skills even under stress environments, leadership skills,
• Driving license is required,
• No travel restrictions,
• No military obligation for male candidates.