Firma Adı Gizli
Business Operations Team Assistant
İstanbul Anadolu, İstanbul Avrupa
Firma Adı Gizli - Business Operations Team Assistant
Responsible for the operation of daily office functions and duties, including active and autonomous administrative support to the managers. This includes:
- Organizing and attending selected meetings, be responsible for creating minutes, taking actions and following up on agreed actions from the meetings.
- Draft of presentations and create the content to be used for keynotes, events, internal calls etc.
- Managing Intranet sessions for the teams and the related Communities.
- Updating materials including PowerPoint and excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations.
- Supporting development of solid project plans with milestones and deliverables, ensure timely execution by handling issues and roadblocks.
- Monitoring actions and manage reminders.
- Arranging meetings for Managers including co-ordination of Team Meetings and larger external events.
- Organizing (virtual) team events.
- Managing diary/calendar for the managers on their behalf.
- Managing workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, etc.
- Perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing), including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts, reporting, tracking on purchase orders and ordering of equipment for new hires.
- Developing collaborative work relationships within own team and cross-functional, including representation of team towards senior management.
- Community building & best practice sharing between different offices.
- Coordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses, when travels will be re-opened.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Media & Communications or Arts.
- 2 years of experience as team assistant or comparable experience.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook). Experience with SAP internal administration tools is a plus.
- Execution of tasks and responsibilities on time and with high quality.
- Problem solving with limited guidelines and strong decision-making capability.
- Comfortable to work independently in a virtual and international environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Time management and priority setting.
- Ability to work with confidential information.