Halkla İlişkiler Koordinatörü İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
A Cluster Marketing and Communications Manager will develop and implement the marketing plan and activities for the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
What will I be doing?
As Marketing and Communications Manager, you will develop and implement the marketing and PR plan and activities for the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. Specifically, a Marketing Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop, proactively manage and implement the annual cluster PR plan to include media relations, social media, internal communications, eCommerce, brand recognition and loyalty marketing within budget guidelines
- Act as key media liaison in local market, pitching relevant and interesting stories that support the hotel and brand reputation – including MICE, F&B, spa, architecture and design etc
- Manage all internal communications initiatives and strategies to include developing stories, filming, responding to requests quickly, sharing information with key stakeholders and ensuring all written work is accurate, professional and brand compliant
- Identify PR opportunities using competitive environment analysis, topical news and consumer trends
- Seek to develop positive links with bloggers
- Support individual brand initiatives and ensure global and regional campaigns are supported effectively through all available channels
- Update and create bank of media information to include hotel fact sheets, press releases, biographies of key personnel, question and answer documents etc.
- Develop and manage relations with key media contacts – maintain and update media database
- Develop and write news releases that are scheduled throughout the year
- Organise one-on-one interviews for GM and key HODs, and support with pre-prepared Q&A documents
- Evaluate media familiarisation trip requests and, where appropriate, organise and develop a newsworthy programme of activity designed to be informative and entertaining
- Co-ordinate local media events where relevant
- Respond to customer postings as appropriate tackling any customer complaints/issues and seeking to ‘engage’ with customers at all opportunities using relevant tools/techniques
- Seek to grow social media followers and to enhance interaction with customers on these sites
- With guidance from corporate communications, develop strong media links within the local markets to promote a positive image of the hotels
- Drive growth of customer database opt-ins via social media
- Responsible for measuring key performance indicators relating to all PR activities, promotions and campaigns, and producing performance reports for all key stakeholders including daily media monitoring and coverage reports
- Manage the roll out of PR initiatives to support the hotels in meeting their revenue targets, also by leveraging key function activity with regional marketing, regional communications, eCommerce, marketing operations, strategic partnerships and HHonors and third party distribution
- Recognise and execute PR opportunities for the loyalty program HHonors as well as other incentive programmes on hotel level
- Assist in any issues/crisis management as appropriate, acting as key hotel support for media relations
- Communicate clearly with hotel senior executives, corporate communications and with customers via all hotel communication channels and social media sites
- Achieve agreed performance goals and PR objectives of role set out by the Line Manager
- Oversee all PR projects in line with resources and budget objectives
- Manage internal communications at cluster level and take responsibility for updating regional office of any local stories, awards and sponsorship events to promote local, regional and global cascade
- Be the public relations representative in commercial focus meetings, and proactively identify revenue-driving opportunities with other key stakeholders
- Conduct continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, and use findings to continuously evaluate and drive commercial success and social media activity
- Conduct regular hotel PR audits to meet regional and global audit requirements
- Ensure full brand compliance across all PR initiatives at cluster level
- Regularly check hotel web site content (both brand.com and other) to ensure information is accurate, up to date and well presented
- Participate in all internal and external PR meetings and attend relevant industry events, training workshops and trade-shows
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all internal and external requests
- Understand and champion Hilton core values
- Undertake any reasonable task or function requested by the Line Manager to a high standard and a professional manner
- Encourage and motivate individuals to achieve key company and personal objectives and targets
- Provide constructive suggestions and feedback to the team on product, processes and delivery improvements
- Conduct regular performance reviews, ensuring adequate feedback is given and used proactively for further development
- Highlight and encourage team members to participate in job specific training opportunities and attend internal and external networking industry events
- Work as part of the commercial hotel teams, engaging positively and constructively with colleagues and sharing accountability for maintaining the integrity and positioning of the hotels and brand
- Ensure regular liaison with hotel operations team seeking out newsworthy stories and offering communications advice as and when required
- Establish excellent open communication with all operational teams, i.e. GM, DBD, F&B and other department heads throughout the region
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with various levels of Hilton’s personnel including corporate and regional marketing and communications teams, corporate brand, eCommerce, loyalty and partnerships teams
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and media representatives
- Excel at being an effective team player to all corporate, regional and hotel level personnel by demonstrating a ‘can do’ and customer focused attitude, providing peer support, cross-functional and across regions
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!Aranan Nitelikler
What are we looking for?
A Marketing and Communications Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Marketing experience in a similar environment
- Experience of developing, creating and managing promotional campaigns and PR activities with associated costs and working to budget restraints
- Complete understanding of key functions relating to cluster PR strategies and initiatives whilst managing multiple work streams
- College Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Hotel Management
- Experience of managing and motivating a team along with evidence of driving successful team results
- Proven knowledge of creating, leading and managing fundamental and complex projects to tight deadlines
- Experience in developing and implementing effective and realistic PR plans and strategies, including budget evaluation, extensive communication written work, management and reporting
- Demonstrates ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
- Outstanding communication skills in all areas of writing, listening and speaking English. High proficiency of native language dependant on location of role<.li>
- Communicates key information effectively to all levels of management using a variety of communication tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget management, project and time management
- Able to think analytically, critically and strategically when faced with unique opportunities and/or challenges, prioritising and identifying productive solutions
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of commercial awareness and has the ability to influence others in key situations whilst maintaining positive relationships
- Exhibits previous experience of written work in a communications role
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills to include strong leadership and cultural sensitivity
- Executes calculated risks with pre-determined successful outcome
- Able to relate to the PR and communications world and adapt to changing priorities quickly and with ease
- An accomplished leader offering excellent judgement, time management and decision making skills
- Outstanding listening and writing skills, has the skills to enthuse and excite others and the talent to convey information with key internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Strong persuasive and influencing skills coupled with compassion and understanding in reaching best possible conclusion for the benefit of the company
- Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
- Friendly demeanour, positive, enthusiastic and delivers strong customer focused work ethic
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills who can work autonomously whilst keeping all parties informed
- Honesty, integrity and a passion for hard work
- Creatively minded and has a desire to work in marketing and PR for the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- High energy and the ability to motivate and manage a team - leading by example
- Resourcefulness, customer focused and results oriented
- Enjoys working collaboratively, key team player with a “can do” attitude and thrives on a challenge
- Good understanding of Hilton, its core values and management structure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience of working in a PR role in the hotel industry
- Qualifications in project and time management
- Able to speak further key business languages
- Knowledge of computer design/graphic software
- Master’s degree in Business, Communications or Marketing
- Qualifications or courses relating to creative, descriptive or effective writing
- Experience of working with key marketing partnerships, media and design agencies
Pozisyon: Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü, Pazarlama Müdürü
- İş Açıklaması
- Ajans yönetimine ve kampanya yönetimine destek sağlar.
- Medya takiplerini yapar.
- Broşür, basılı malzeme ve promosyon malzemeleri organizasyonunu yürütür.
- Haftalık, aylık ve yıllık aktivite programlarının hazırlanmasında ve bütçelenmesinde aktif rol alır.
- Basın ve reklam ajansları ile ilgili görüşmelerde ve ilişkilerde yer alır.
- İlgili birimlerle düzenli iletişimde bulunur ve gerekli birimlere hızlı bilgi akışı sağlar.
- Firmanın düzenleyeceği etkinlik ve organizasyon sürecinde yer alır.
- Organizasyon sürecinde görev alacak ekibin koordinasyonunu sağlar.
- Müşteriler ile işletme arasında iletişimi sağlar.
- Pazarlama planındaki etkinliklerin üçüncü partilere belirlenmesi ve içerik oluşturma çalışmalarının takibini ve yönetimini yapar.
- Reklam ajansı, PR ajansı , Halkla İlişkiler Firması ve organizasyon firmalarıyla çalışmaların koordine edecek,
- Reklam mecrası alımlarını gerçekleştirecek,
- Yenilikçi çalışmalar üretebilen,
- Esnek çalışma saatlarine uyum sağlayacak,
- Genel görünümüne ve insan ilişkilerine önem veren,
- Yaratıcı , sonuç odaklı düşünebilen ve iş takibi konusunda yetenekli,
- Tercihen Üniversitelerin Reklam ve Halkla ilişkiler bölümlerinden mezun,
- Perakende deneyimi olan, sektöründe en az 2 yıl Reklam ve Halkla ilişkiler pozisyonunda çalışmış,
- Kozmetik sektörünü takip eden,
- Analitik düşünce yapısına sahip,
- İyi derecede MS Office programlarını kullanabilen,
- Askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış (erkek adaylar için).
- Tercihen Avrupa Yakasında ikamet eden,
- Adayların başvurularını bekliyoruz.
Sektör: Mağazacılık / Perakendecilik
Pozisyon: Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü, Reklam Müdürü
- İş Açıklaması
YABANCILARA İKAMET VE ÇALIŞMA İZNİ BAŞVURUSU YAPILMASI VE YATIRIM NEDENİYLE VATANDAŞLIK KAZANMA İŞLEMLERİNİN YAPILMASI,Aranan Nitelikler
PRESENTABL OLMAK, DİKSİYONU İYİ OLMAK, TAKIM ÇALIŞMASINA UYUMLU OLMAK VE AŞAĞIDA YAZILI DİLLERDEN BİRİNİ İYİ DERECEDE BİLMEK
Sektör: Danışmanlık, Gayrimenkul, Halkla İlişkiler
Pozisyon: Halkla İlişkiler Koordinatörü, Tercüman, Tanıtım Uzmanı