Fiba Retail - Assistant Merchandiser
Who WE are?
Marks & Spencer is a prestigious innovative company in fashion industry serving its customers over 600 stores within 33 countries. As one of the leading retailers, we treasure the significance of our human resources strategies that has an enormous impact on our employee satisfaction.
Fiba Retail is the sole authority to open and operate Marks & Spencer, Gap, Banana Republic stores in Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and is located in 9 different cities in Turkey with a total of 81 stores.
We are looking for a high caliber member to join us as a“M&S Assistant Merchandiser” in our Head Office!
Which responsibilities does an “Assistant Merhcandiser” have?
- Providing necessary data in order to purchase products in line with customer expectations and company profitability,
- Checking out product orders,
- Analyzing coherence of product demands from stores according to the sales performance,
- Preparing sales & product reports and KPIs
- Following up action plans via communicate with other departments about the product on a weekly basis
- Checking out product orders and making sure that M&S UK provides the necessary corrections in case of any interruption.
What are we looking for as an “Assistant Merchandiser”?
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, etc.
- 2 years experience in retail sector, fashion industry,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Strong excel knowledge, analyzing and problem solving skills,
- Multi-tasking and eager to work as a part of a team,
- Good communication and analytical skills, strategic point of view,
- Military obligation completed for male candidates.
What are we offering?
- In Fiba Retail, we have flexible working hours. You can start between 07:45 and 09:45 and call it a day according to these options,
- With the customized orientation programme and your buddy, you can easily be a part of Fiba Retail Team,
- You can follow fashion trends closely and get special deals from our brands,
- You will have a chance to work with a young, dynamic and agile team,
- With our monthly digital magazine, you can easily follow our new projects, innovations and news about Fiba Retail.
- By joining our committees, you can have a word on our decision-making process and contribute with your innovative ideas.
- By becoming a part of “Fiba Gönüllüleri”, you can contribute to environment and society.
- With our Equal Opportunities Model (FEM), A Gender Equality Certification, you will have a chance to work in an environment that values competency over gender and gives you equal opportunities in every area!
*Fiba Retail Group makes a commitment to avoid discrimination and respect all gender and opportunity equality principles in the recruitment process.