Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Medsien Inc. - Full Stack Software Developer
Medsien is the leading provider of scalable remote care management for a quality patient experience. Hundreds of organizations trust Medsien’s unparalleled technology solutions to implement exceptional remote care management programs, personalize every interaction, and improve the lives of the people who need it most. Based in San Francisco and venture-backed by top-tier investors, Medsien was founded to reimagine remote care management.
More than 60% of all U.S. adults—over 150 million people—live with at least one chronic condition, which requires dedicated, ongoing medical support outside the four walls of their doctor’s office. And yet, only 20% of these patients have access to remote care from the comfort of their homes, putting their health at significant risk. Together, we can save lives and create a real impact.
Medsien is a venture-backed healthcare SaaS company experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand our team. We're looking for candidates who are passionate about building and improving products with a high impact on patients, who will join a growing team in developing the products that enable providers to provide high-quality services to their patients.
- Implementing and documenting new software apps and components
- Understanding how code fits into broader technical and/or business contexts.
- Actively participating in code review and technical design reviews.
- Working on medium to large projects.
- Participating in all system/component implementation and design from development to production.
- Researching new technologies and prototype new ideas.
- Ensuring high testability and quality of delivered software.
- Working with the Operations team to troubleshoot and fix defects in software.
- Participating in building Scrum processes and agile culture within the company.
Benefits we offer
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Fully remote work opportunities
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Have worked in a dynamic, agile environment with minimal supervision.
- Have a minimum experience with Python/Django, Ruby on Rails or Scala of 3 years
- Are willing to work remotely with fully flexible hours
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related field of study, from a reputable university
- Have written and integrated with RESTful APIs, having developed end-to-end features
- Have very good command of both written and oral English