Stern Ingredients Turkey - Import Export Operation Specialist
We are looking for an Import and Export Operations Specialist who will represent the company in accordance with company culture and vision by accurately reflecting strong, qualified and safe position of our company.
- Graduated from preferably Business Administration and International Relations or Foreign Trade Departments of vocational high schools or universities.
- Experienced on Import, Export, Customs and Foreign Trade legislation,
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, preferably with Microsoft Excel,
- Have 1-3 years of export, import operations experience
- Very good command of English, (written and Oral)
- Competence in planning, organizing and reporting
- Quality and customer oriented,
- Result-oriented, analytical thinking,
- Intercultural adaptation and communication skills,
- With high persuasion skills,
- Can reside in İzmir, preferably in Karsiyaka, Menemen, Alsancak and Bornova region
- Applicants with completed military service for male candidates.
- Manage all Export and Import operations in his/her responsibility and reporting to Supply Chain Manager.
- Carry out Export Sales offer, order and delivery processes and follow up,
- Import order management according to the needs and demands of the local sales and production in a correct manner,
- Coordinate and follow up the entire order and shipment process with departments such as Planning, R&D and Quality in order to ensure on time shipment.
- Maintain effective relations with existing customers and suppliers, communicate on regular basis.
- Respond to all requests and questions of the customers by coordinating with other departments, responding instantly by e-mail and telephone.
- Follow up the payments by coordinating with Finance department.
- Work with the suppliers to realize the forecast targets of the company.