Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Teleperformance - Network Drı Security
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who We are
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. When your customers contact you or vice versa, we are there to support them and make sure they have a unique experience with your brand in all channels.
We are a team of 300,000 passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 80 countries in 265 different languages and dialects.
Our information security strategy ensures that we’ll always be ahead of the market in security practices. Teleperformance leads the industry with world-class, award-winning security measures in contact center information defense. As the first in our industry to receive PCI certification, Teleperformance voluntarily complies with major security regulations.
Teleperformance Turkey has an exciting opportunity for a motivated DRI Security to work at İstanbul Flatofis.
Design, plan, implement and maintain security policies, procedures, and practices that protect the facility, information, equipment, and personnel in accordance with business and requirements.
Lead all aspects of the security function including strategic planning, interface, budget management, staffing, and leadership of all security operations.
What we are looking for:
- Graduate studies or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of English (min: B2)
- One year of leading experience at least or equivalent
- Ability to use the desktop computer system
- Ability to use Internet applications
- Usage of MS Office
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology is preferred
- Strong IT and Network background
- Good communication skills
- Well-structured and team player
- Identify risks, research and deploy state-of-the-art technology solutions and innovative security management techniques.
- Direct evaluation of existing security systems and programs, and implement new or improved projects and procedures to close any identified deficiencies or gaps.
- Direct technical and information security activities including security education; document and material classification and control and records management. (Maybe an Information Technology function and individual performing duties.)
- Direct Personnel Security Program, including pre-employment screenings, clearance processing and maintenance, visitor control, vendor security, and internal investigations.
- Ensure that budgets, schedules, and performance standards/requirements are set and attained.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships.
- Excellent ability to clearly communicate (verbally and written) in English. As well as, influence others to agree and comply with security program requirements
- Proven ability to conduct and thoroughly document investigations.
- Strong experience managing or assisting in the management of guard forces
- Direct knowledge of inventory management and asset tracking preferred.
-The can think through problems and ?nd obvious as well as uniquely simple solutions.
-The have been given the appropriate authority to drive change and have used it humbly and responsibly.
-The can work well with others and as a team.
-They are proactive and can work to achievements without having to be directed. They have a sense of drive to keep doing great work.
-The are experts, or willing to become an expert.