Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Adidas - adidas Facility Services Specialist
- Assists the Facility & Services Manager as directed; ensures that all facilities, properties and office service functions operate effectively and efficiently
- Ensures that legal and administrative processes related with personel and building administration are carried out on time and accurately for company productivity and comfort
- To be responsible for all the administrative work of the company. Takes part in administrative responsible of Headquarter, store, warehouse and showrooms.
- Follows-up administrative services Security, Cleaning, Transportation, Cargo, Courier, Technical maintenances etc
- Processes requests from branches and departments to ensure requests are completed in a timely fashion. Creates PR according to need.
- Performs a variety of routine daily tasks; organizes in-house meetings (technical equipment, catering), involves taking employee requests and organizes personel services
- Follows up the product shipped and delivered in a timely manner to ensure accurate billing control
- Ensures and controls building administration (such as security, cleaning, technical maintenance and repairs) are carried out in defined standards.
- Coordinates and provides office supplies and services on time and as required
- Prepares fixed assets and products insurance list, informs insurance company.
- Applies company car providing and maintenance procedures in line with local policies.
- Keeps records for company GSM cards and follows up bills. Shares mobile phone usage report with Global .
- Provides and cancels Office entrance security cards.
- Employee shuttle allocation and follow up
- Makes the connections between headquarter and shops with health and safety specialist. Works with H&S expert about own responsibility areas.
- Follow up of the projects with Global F&S team, takes necessary actions
- Takes some actions in opening and closure stores
- Relationship with suppliers
Requisite Education and Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the respective area
- Strong process understanding of administrative work relevant processes
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Good IT Skills (e.g. Microsoft,)
- Good English knowledge