CVPLUS Search & Selection - Customer Experience And Channel Management Specialist
We are seeking a “Customer Experience and Channel Management Specialist” for our corporate client who is the leader of retail sector.
- Draw experience maps for the customer experience processes and determines the communication to be made with the customer at all written channels (Social Media, Webchat, Chatbot..)
- Prepare the necessary infrastructures for timely and complete channeling of experience, creating of all content served in written channels, editing of texts, written notifications (such as sms, e mail) and managing the right job on the right channel.
- Tracking customer experience best practices, develop projects that will improve the end to end customer journey and follow up the actions to be taken by other teams
- Interpret and synthesize customer feedback from various sources (customer surveys, operational data, call center data, social media and customer research..)
- Also responsible for quality KPI’s of Call Center agents and lead quality control and training teams
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics,
- Previous experience in customer service operations or customer experience departments,
- Planning, organizational and decision making ability,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Comfortable with teamwork and collaboration,
- Understanding needs of the market and customers ,
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...)
- No military obligation for male candidates