CVPLUS Search & Selection - Online Category Specialist
We are seeking a “Online Category Specialist” for our corporate client who is the leader of retail sector.
- Analyze online and offline DIY shopper behaviors to develop market and retail strategies,
- Increase drop shipping companies and extented range SKUs numbers,
- Sales data oversight, analysis and communication. Track and report on key sales metrics,
- Online category analysis and reporting,
- Present online category insights to internal team,
- Coordinate development, tracking and analysis of sales forecast and production planning with Supply Chain and Finance,
- Work with digital marketing and content teams on promotional planning and analysis,
- Support new SKU launches and life cycle analysis,
- Develop a competitive merchandise assortment plan that is costumer focused,
- Analyze sales reports and economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and effectively forecast company sales and inventory levels,
- Project sales and inventory of seasonal products based on sales history and forecasted growth,
- Maintain budgeted profit margins and open-to buys,
- Build strong product assortment by continually sourcing the market for new trends and attending trade shows and conferences,
- Negotiate best pricing, discount terms and freight agreements with vendors,
- Evaluate vendors for quality, pricing, delivery record and return on investment,
- Work with E-commerce team to ensure all available products are on the website and merchandised properly.
- Bachelor's degree,
- Min 3 years of experience in Online Category Management,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Strong ability in Microsoft Excel and ERP application skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong project management skills.