Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Dinamik Otomotiv - Senior System Administrator
As Dinamik Teknoloji within Ada Group, we are looking for a “Senior System Administrator” for our newly formed software team, which is located in Gebze Teknopark. You will be working on our biggest automotive aftermarket B2B systems renewal project in Turkey, especially the global B2B project.
We work in agile teams and in this role, you will be a part of our frontend and backend team. You will work very closely with UI / UX Design and Backend teams with the goal of building components and implementing features.
- For DT's, regions and foreign subsidiaries; establishment, management and development of system infrastructure,
- Ensuring the continuity of the system service,
- Determination and implementation of system and server security policies,
- Establishing, configuring, putting into service a new server according to the need,
- Data backup and recovery management,
- Carrying out necessary studies on Information Security Management,
- Following and applying new technologies in the field of system and network
- Carrying out the necessary studies, taking precautions and making recommendations so that the system can operate 24/7 without interruption.
- Graduated from Computer Engineering or equivalent departments of universities,
- Minimum 5 years of experience,
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 certification and Information security management,
- Experience in managing VMWare virtualization platforms,
- Experience in Windows Server Systems and technologies,
- Proficiency in AD, IIS, DNS, DHCP, Office 365, Share Point and other basic Windows operating systems,
- Experience in Antivirus, Antispam solutions,
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Experience in server, storage and network products,
- Have expertise in Local (LAN) and Wide (WAN) network structures, including wired and wireless, and active / passive network devices (fiber / copper / wireless data / cabling / signal infrastructure) used in these structures,
- Experience in Cisco and Aruba products management,
- Experience in 5651 logging and SIEM products,
- Have knowledge about writing and operating rules, correlations in SIEM systems, generating reports and ensuring log continuity, observing and analyzing these alarms at certain levels,
- Able to adapt to intense and dynamic work tempo,
- Being open to technological developments, as well as following them,
- Have good knowledge of English,
- Successful in human relations and prone to teamwork,
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills,
- High planning and organizational skills,
- Careful and willing to document and report.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work in the R&D center,
- 30% opportunity to work independently of the place (may change during the pandemic process),
- In-house / external training opportunities,
- Additional payment for postgraduate education, doctorate and foreign language,
- Performance Bonus,
- Food card,
- Service for Transportation.
*We attach importance to the security of your personal data. The data you will share during the application will be processed in order to carry out the job application and recruitment processes within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the relevant legislation.