Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Ethic HR - Maıntenance Engıneer
Our client is an international transportation infrastructure company. Now we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who will work Asian Side of İstanbul.
- Following up the performance on planned maintenance actions, contribution to planning process,
- Provide technical support to maintenance and improvement process,
- Observe and supervise predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance activities to provide continuous and high-performance production,
- Preparing required feedback on the field and reporting to the management,
- Make continuous improvement studies on the process,
- Coordination and management of heavy maintenance subcontractors,
- Perform all necessary analysis and provide reports to the management,
- Spare parts management, determining the needs, monitoring and supplying,
- Inspect, control and supervise the respective electrical, mechanical installations,
- Coordination of other related works (Purchasing, tool manufacturing, quality, production, logistics, finance).
- Provide leadership, team management and technical support in area as a supervisor during malfunction or periodic
We thank to interest and effort of every candidate who applied to the position, however only eligible candidates for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics, Electrical-Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering,
- MBA or MSc. is an asset,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent command of excel (inc. pivot tables and macros), AutoCAD and relevant software,
- Minimum 3 years of experience on electrical and mechanical works (Medium voltage, Low voltage, CCTV, ITS, SCADA, electrical installation, ventilation, motors, fans, fire detection and suppression, drainage systems, pumps etc.)
- Experienced in design, procurement, installation, test & commissioning, maintenance works for facility, airport, metro, rail systems, bridge, tunnel or highway
- Experience to understand, analyze and make technical drawings, technical specifications, technical reports and conduct basic engineering calculations,
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable a learning approach to problem resolution,
- Good knowledge of international standards
- Ability to perform multi-task assignments effectively,
- Analytical thinking, result, safety and quality-oriented approach,
- Have strong planning, reporting and organization skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates.