Ethic HR - Quality Assurance Chief
Our client is a heavy industry company operating in both mining-metals and chemical industries with more than 2.500 employees.
- The position reports to Quality Manager
- Works collaboratively with Quality Control Chief
- Leading certification (and maintain existing ones) process for quality standards like ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and ISO-45001
- Running periodic audits for the quality standards with external audit companies
- Delivering quality trainings in the organization and actively coach and motivate for developing a quality culture in the organization.
- Creating awareness in the organization about cost of non-complying quality
- S/he will be responsible for change management and documentation of production recipes, SOPs, process
- Having overall responsibility of process quality assurance by developing efficient quality metrics
- Ensuring lean production principles are applied effectively and required processes and procedures are developed.
- Ensuring verification and calibration of equipment used in process quality done periodically
- Graduated from engineering department of a reputable university
- At least 7 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Preferably, have quality assurance practices in a heavy industry including mining, iron-steel, chemical, fertilizer, refineries etc.
- Having internal quality auditor certificates for quality standards like ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and ISO-45001 is required.
- Very strong analytical skills are required problem solving and minimizing quality defects by deploying methodologies like 5S, 8D and fishbone
- Having Six Sigma black belt or green belt certificate will be strong asset.
- Having ERP experience specially SAP QM will be advantage.
- Strong business partnering skills is required for the position.
- Beside these technical skills, we are looking for someone who is dynamic, highly disciplined, has outstanding communication skills, receives and delivers feedback comfortably and presents advanced level leadership behaviors.
- Excellent level of speaking English is essential for this position (interviews will be in English),
- Expert on MS Office applications,
- Male candidates should have completed their military services.
- The position requires to be resident in east part of Turkey where the plant is located. But the employer provides a housing facility that can host his/her family in a compound belongs to the company.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" licence from ISKUR.(The licence number is 76, October 13, 2005)