Gi Group - Financial Controller
- To become a financial partner with store: You are the first contact when store manager needs you. You must follow the financial activity of the store and become a financial partner with the support you give to the store manager,
- Weekly analysis: You are the contact for all company to illustrate the financial figures of the store; you analyze the business and share it with the company,
- Monthly and yearly closing: Each month during closing you validate the financial statements of the store, and analyze the monthly performance, and share your analyses with the store,
- Budget and planning: Each month you follow the trend of the store, and be a guide for the store manager, supporting him/her with the estimation of the figures you create long term planning, and you create the next budget based on realized figures and your estimation which is based on logical facts that you decide with your store,
- Visit stores in frequent basis to achieve more together.
- BA/BS degree,
- Fluent in English is a must,
- Absolute communication skills,
- Team player, and passion for sports,
- Willing to learn and to be open to challenge,
- Working experience in a big-four audit company is an asset,
- SAP knowledge is an asset,
- No military service obligation – or postponed at least 2 years – for male candidates.